Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We have a painter!

I am totally stealing this joke from "This Decrepit Victorian's" blog (because I laughed out loud when I read it!!!):

A guy meets a hooker in a bar. She says, “This is your lucky night. I’ve got a special game for you. I’ll do absolutely anything you want for $300, as long as you can say it in three words.” The guy replies, “Hey, why not?” He pull his wallet out of his pocket, and one at a time lays three hundred-dollar bills on the bar, and says, slowly: “Paint…my…house.”

We just hired someone to paint the double porches, side and back of the house! Yea!!!! He will start in the morning. He was painting the house 2 doors down and I stopped and asked for a quote. It's nice to be able to see someones work before you hire them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they do a good job and it doesn't take too long (we won't be able to use the pool for a few days).


Back of the house looking into the kitchen. I'll have to take pictures of the porches before he starts. Wish us luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...