Saturday, January 2, 2010

Big changes in 2010

It seems like every new year brings thought and reflection of the past and resolutions for the year ahead. This year has been especially difficult for my family and for the past month (at least) I have been trying to decide what I’m going to do about it. What I will accept and what I will not. How to make myself happier, because lord knows no one else will do it for you!

I have some big decisions to make in the coming weeks and they won’t be easy. In fact these decisions have the potential to hurt a lot of people, including me. I wish I had a “playbook” for my life, but no such book exists – or none that I know of.

Hopefully I’ll make the correct choice but as with most decisions… the correct choice for me may not be the correct choice for everyone else! My wish for this year is that I find peace.

Happy 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes making the right decision for you ends up being the ultimate best choice for everyone in the long run, but typically it never seems that way in the beginning. Keep in mind you can't always make everyone happy. I hope you find what your looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...