Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back to a routine

School started Tuesday and I am trying to get us all back into a routine (something I must have in order to be sane!). I go back to work next week, hopefully by Monday I'll have my head on straight and can start blogging again every week.

Until then I leave you with this image.... Never leave yourself vulnerable to the little sister you have picked on for the last 3 months.


I believe she was saying "Swing, batter, batter, swing!" right before she hit him!!!

I hope all of your "first days back" went as well as ours - hopefully there weren't as many tears....

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Kathy,

    I left a comment here when you posted but it's not showing.
    I'll try again...
    The photo still makes me laugh. Marty will regret teasing Louisa so much when she's older and has plenty of friends he wants to be introduced to! Louisa is lucky he didn't have chili earlier in the day!
    Miss your posts. Hope things are back to 'normal' soon.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the funniest picture... It brings back so many fond memories.

    Thanks for the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...