I'm so very, very excited (I can hardly contain it!). My two favorite blogs (Confessions Of A New/Old Home Owner and Fairfield House) introduced me to The Twice Remembered Cottage 4th annual Giveaway! Since I am fairly new to Blogland this is all uncharted territory but I will try to give you all the rules (let me know if I forget anything).
First I guess you want to know what I'm giving away. Well, let me say I have some wonderful friends that own Paperwhyte; a stationery store in Historic Downtown Portsmouth, VA (my hometown!). So I'm going to give away some of the wonderful items they carry in their store. They are as follows:
- 2 packages of Beverage Napkins from Hot! Plate
- Stationery from Caspari
- Book plates from Zoomerang
- Bridge Tallies from Caspari
- A beautiful tea towel from Anali (I was tempted to keep this myself!)
- A Writing Kit from thomaspaul
- The Thanksgiving Ceremony by Edward Bleier
Now on with the rules.....
- I will ship in the Continental US and Canada only
- You must leave a comment for me (include an email address or your blog information)
- You will get a bonus entry if you Follow my Blog (please leave a separate comment!)
- The contest runs from May 1st to May 29th 2010
- A winner will be randomly selected and posted at midnight on the 29th
If you would like to enter in all of the give aways please click on the button at the top right or paste this address into your browser.
Good Luck (did I say I was excited???)