Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nothing much, really....




When my kids aren't driving me crazy (and let's face it, kids drive their Mother's crazy!) they are making me laugh. I always wanted kids, I didn't even think it was something that wouldn't happen. I didn't get married until I was 32 so getting pregnant was a priority. We waited 2 years to have Marty and then 3 more for Louisa. Some days I think I want more, if I were younger it wouldn't even be a question, but I'm happy with the two I have.

The kids decided they wanted a web show (like ICarly) so I let them make this video and post it to a blog. I think they made it back in February and every time I look at it I just start laughing. It's so "them". Marty the bossy know-it-all and Louisa the put-upon little sister.

I hope it gives you a chuckle too!

Until next time... Kathy



2 comments:

  1. LOL!

    They are too cute! I love your daughters commentary throughout the entire thing. Thanks for the smiles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I too enjoyed Louisa's expressions and add-libs. Tell Marty he better start treating her better or she will never introduce him to her cute girlfriends when the get older!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...