Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring break

The kids and I had a week off for Spring Break. Lucky for us the weather decided to cooperate and we had very warm days. Not so lucky for us the pollen decided to drop but it didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves outside.


We did a little of this...

A little of this...


A little of this...


And even got to do some of this...




We got off to a rocky start (3 hour trip to Target with kids = not so much fun) but I think if asked both would admit we had a nice break. I even got to have some time to myself not once but twice! The kids spent the night with my parents (old movie marathon!) and I got to catch up with 2 friends from High School that I haven't seen in, well let's just say a lot of years!


I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you and you got to put your feet up - at least for a little while!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Awe. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun together! Glad to hear you had some time to yourself for once! I know it was well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...