Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reflection

I'm thankful...


he can still make me laugh after 16 years

we waited to get married

my Father is my hero

his father is his hero

he's a father

I didn't miss a minute of it

that he's curious

I still have a my best friend

I got a second chance

they love each other

we chose wisely

they were born on the same day

we took on this project

it snowed for them this year

she makes me smile 1000 times a day


Sometimes I forget all that I have.
I could name at least a hundred more but these are the highlights.
What are you Thankful for this year?
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Kathy. Thank you for sharing all these intimate moments in your life. What a beautiful bride!

    I am thankful for my health, the love of a good man, my family and friends, God's grace, life's simple pleasures and treasures.

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this was such a beautiful post! How I have missed all of your posts lately!

    I especially love the last picture- shes too sweet!

    I hope you all had a wonderful thanks giving!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...