Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scrape, scrape, scrape, Primer!!!

The painters have been hard at work scraping paint. Today we got some primer up! It looks a lot better with just the primer (can't wait until it's finished). I have been sick for the last 4 days so I haven't gotten any pictures. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get outside before they descend upon us. Remember that scene in The Money Pitt when Shelly Long is in the bathroom and opens the medicine cabinet to get something and there inside the cabinet is the guy working on the house looking in at her? Well that's the way I feel, need to get a shower before guys are climbing ladders to the 2nd floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you'll be back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...